Rolo pretzel turtles. Homemade turtle dessert recipe with pecans, caramel chocolate and salty pretzels. Bring this treat to any gathering.
Every family has that one thing that just has to be made during the holidays. For us… ok we have a few, but this one is high on the list! The chewy chocolate caramel with the salty pretzel is a classic combination.
Add a drizzle of white chocolate and they won’t last more than a few hours.
Save this recipe to Pinterest for later by clicking the photo below!
This holiday treat is so fast and easy to make! With no mess and almost zero bake time, it’s the perfect recipe for kids to help make in the kitchen.
ROLO PRETZEL TURTLES
- Pretzel mini twists
- White chocolate to drizzle (optional)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 225°
Preheat your oven to 225° and spread out your pretzels on a cookie sheet.
Add a Rolo to the top of each pretzel. To make it easier on yourself, be sure to buy the Rolos that are unwrapped.
BAKE FOR TWO MINUTES
Place in oven and bake for 1-2 minutes. Just melted enough to allow the pecan to press through.
Remove from oven and add your pecan on the top. Press down.
COOL AND SERVE
You can either cool and serve your Rolo pretzel turtles as is, or add a drizzle of white chocolate. We love white chocolate in this family and the contrast in color makes them that more irresistible.
If these are new to you this year, I hope you like them just as much as my family does!
Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- 20 unwrapped Rolos
- 1 package mini pretzel twists
- 1 Bag pecans
- White chocolate (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 225 and spread out your pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Add a Rolo to the top of each pretzel.
- Place in oven and bake for 1-2 minutes. Just melted enough to allow the pecan to press through.
- Remove from oven and add your pecan on the top.
- Add a drizzle of white chocolate (optional)
- Cool and serve
- The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will very based on different bands of ingredients used and cooking methods.
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE
Back to Sara’s Kitchen
Back to Home Page
Save this recipe for later!